Monday, November 17, 2014

Santa Baby II Christmas Daily Painting


Santa Baby II
6 x 6 Oil
Carole Rodrigue 2014

Hi everyone.  I realize that it's not yet Thanksgiving in the US, but I still went ahead and painted something Christmassy.  The reason is, this will be listed for one week, then with shipping, this is the perfect time if someone wants it for decorating this year. Or a gift.  :-)

I painted a Santa Baby painting last year which is in a collection in Texas.  Each year, I will paint one Santa Baby piece only, so this is it for this year.  I'm making this theme a tradition.  I might paint another Christmas themed piece, but this is it for Santa Baby.  Will he be making it down your chimney?  He's now available on eBay.

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Excellent piece, Carole. You captured perfect cclor and love the shine on Santa's face!