Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Still Life with Lemons and Water


Lemon Water
8 x 10 Oil
Carole Rodrigue 2015

This painting was started Sunday and completed today.  As I said, I was taking more time with my work now rather than do daily paintings.  I'm much more satisfied with my paintings now even though they're still done relatively quick.  With a painting such as this one, I would really prefer at least one full week's worth of work to refine details.  This one was detail intensive but I had to limit myself.  I might still do a painting in a day every now and then, but for now, I'm happy with this.  I hope you are too.

This is now up on eBay.

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

I couldn't believe how beautiful this painting is when I zoomed on it. GORGEOUS work Carole! The details are amazing.

Carole Rodrigue said...

I'm so happy you think so! Thanks!