Thursday, April 2, 2015

Clementines and My Favourite Blue


Clementines & Cobalt Blue Dish
8 x 10 Oil 
©2015 Carole Rodrigue
Click here to view auction


Cobalt blue is my favorite of all the blues.  Nothing compares to rich depth of blue you get when you apply it on a canvas or panel.  I also love it mixed with other colors for greys and blacks.  Nothing compares.  It is the most expensive of the blue paints also, but I always splurge with my blue because, well, I just love it.  That's all.  I love it with lemons too, as well as with the rich orange of these clementines.

I hope you love it too.  It's on eBay now with a couple of other pieces.  Have a look here.  And thanks for stopping by.  Have a great Easter weekend and Passover.  <3


#stilllife #realism #contemporary #cobalt #citrus #oilpainting #blue #china #art 

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Another Outstanding piece Carol!! Love it....