Sunday, July 31, 2016

Commissioned Dog Painting in Oil #petportrait


Gypsy
8 x 10 Oil
Carole Rodrigue ©2016 
Private commission
SOLD 

A few weeks ago I received an email from someone asking me to paint their dog.  When she sent me the photo, I just fell in love with this dog's sweet face.  Her eyes express such a sweet and gentle disposition, as well as an innocent curiosity.  I've seen this look often in my own dog, so I know it well and it just melts my heart.

The pink bow on Gypsy also lends to the sweetness she displays.  

Painting this sweet dog was such a pleasure.  I thoroughly enjoyed painting this pet portrait and am so happy that I was able to make her owner very happy by capturing her beloved dog on canvas!

I hope you enjoyed this painting!

#dogpaintings #animalartist #ilovedogs #dogpaintings #dogart #petportraitcommissions #petportraitscanada #petportraitssudbury #ontario #sudbury #sudburyartists 




2 comments:

hmuxo said...

I can't get enough of her so I had to tell you again.....she's beautiful! Great work!

Carole Rodrigue said...

Well I really appreciate you telling me again. Thank you for the kind words! :-)