Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Luna, Belgian Malinois Portrait Painted in Oil


Luna, Belgian Malinois Portrait 
11 x 14 Oil on Canvas
Carole Rodrigue ©2017
SOLD


Everyone, this is Luna, a gorgeous Malinois with such beautiful haunting eyes that I wanted to paint her so that the eyes were the focus.  For this reason I used a dark background.  All of the comments I've received about this painting have been about the eyes, so mission accomplished!

Luna is the second Belgian Malinois painting I've recently completed and I am now working on another Malinois commission, this time with THREE dogs!  I'm really humbled and honoured that people are liking my Malinois paintings and I'm fortunate to be getting these requests by Malinois owners.  It is such a joy to paint these dogs and I look forward to painting many, many more!

Stay tuned for another Belgian Malinois portrait coming soon!


No comments: