Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Another Belgian Malinois Portrait Painted in Oil!


Simone, Rango, and Jesse
Belgian Malinois Portrait, Private Commission
16 x 20 oil on canvas
Carole Rodrigue ©2017
SOLD 


These beauties were a private commission for a client in Texas.  They are Belgians, even though they look a bit different.  Jesse, the dog on the left, is a rescue and it's suspected that her jaw is off from having been hit by a car or something else in her previous life.  She certainly has a wonderful life now!

I can't stress how delighted I was to paint this trio.  Each is so beautiful and have such distinct personalities showing through.  It was important for me to not only capture detail, but their essence.  Painting Malinois and German Shepherds is becoming a regular request and I do not mind one bit!

I am now working on a beautiful cat for a return client.  Having clients come back to get more artwork done is the greatest compliment that my clients can give me!  I'm honoured to create these custom pet portraits from photos for my clients.  I can understand how special these paintings are to people, and I strive to give 100% every time.

My cat portrait will be posted once approved by the client, so perhaps next week.  :-D

Also, if you have been looking for your special custom pet portrait, whether it's of your dog, cat, horse, or other pet, you can contact me at www.carolerodrigue.com and use the Contact sheet.  There is also a page for commission info listing all the prices.  Please don't hesitate to contact me for your pet portrait painted in oil or pastel.  

No comments: