Monday, October 2, 2017

Sienna No. 2, A Tabby Painting


Sienna No. 2
8 x 10 Oil
Carole Rodrigue ©2017
SOLD


Ah Sienna, what can I say?  This is the second time I've painted this girl and both times was such a delight.

I call Sienna a supermodel.  Her human is a wonderful photographer and knows how to take amazing photos of her animals, with just the right light and interesting looks.  In all honesty, I have to credit her for the amazing references she gives me.  I am fortunate to have such a wonderful photographer as a client.  I don't know how she found me, but I'm forever grateful for her support.

You can also take wonderful photographs of your pet.  I wrote some great ideas here about how to get the best possible shot for a pet portrait.

Also, Sienna's dog sister was also painted by me earlier this year.  I'm attaching links to both Sienna's first pet portrait as well as Shelby's, the Belgian Malinois.  I can't tell you how honoured I was to paint them!


1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Sienna is definitely a super model.....and you...an amazing artist. She is beautifully painted...