Lost in Thought
8 x 8 pastel on pastelmat
Become a Patron!
Folks, I have exciting news!
If you're wondering why I haven't posted for a while it's because of several things. First, Christmas and commission season had me very busy until the end of January. Second, I've been planning, for some time now, and have finally been able to put together my own Patreon channel!
Huh, you ask?
Well, lemme tell you . . .
Patreon is a subscription based platform for artists and creators. They share content and patrons subscribe for small fees. These small monthly subscriptions help artists keep creating and providing valuable content for their patrons and fans. These pledges help artists upgrade equipment and supplies required to produce art and content, as well as those of us who produce videos and tutorials.
So, here's what my Patreon offers you:
- you get full video tutorials, slowed right down, and about one hour long each
- the videos are fully narrated with explanations from start to finish
- these videos give tutorials on pet portraits, wildlife, still life, birds, horses, squirrels . . . you name it! There is a stronger focus on animals though
- patrons get exclusive access to a private Facebook group where they can learn from each other, support each other, share their work, and have fun!
- patrons can ask me questions which will help them with their art, much the same way a tutor helps in an in person workshop
- reference photos and line art at the third and fourth tiers of support
My videos and tutorials are designed and create with you, the learner, in mind so that you may reap maximum benefits in your art learning journey. Now, it's important to not that I don't claim to be the ultimate source for learning as no such thing or person exists, but I can show you what I do, how I do it, and why I do it so that you may learn and apply these skills in your own work.
Patreon is fun! It's very convenient, and you work at your own pace. That's important in online lessons! I leave all content up on Patreon so that over time, there will be a HUGE bank of tutorial videos, accessible by patrons only.
If you're interested, come on over and check it out, and I hope to see you as a patron!